Monday 26 March 2007

Too Busy To Stitch


I didn't get as much stitching done as I would have liked this weekend, what with work, visitors, going out etc, I only managed to get in another 4 hours worth since Friday night. It's coming on slowly but not as fast as I would have liked.

This morning in the post I got my new cross stitcher magazine, a free gift, my needle organizer, threads and Aida that I ordered off eBay. So I can make a start on the Lickle Ted design that I am doing for my sister. I am going to have to put middy to one side for the moment , as her birthday is creeping up and I want it finished in plenty of time, so no more ironing housework etc now today.

I might just be able to get a few hours on before I go to bed early ( these changing the clocks has left me totally shattered, or it might be i didn't go to bed till 1:45am ans i was up at 6 lol)

I'm on my last countdown from work now, only 5 days left!!! ( and 4 days left till the kids break up for Easter, oh no)

No comments: