Wednesday 25 November 2009

Santa Claus Number 1- added pictures

Yes my threads arrived and I have finished LK Santa.



I have also bought a HAED which I love mermaids but hubby not that keen and if I am going to spend months (maybe years) stitching a design I want it on my room, so I bought this and he likes it, I don't know if it's the ship or the boobs but he's a man so you can make your own mind up. (you need to click on the picture to see all of it)



Finally my hubby bought me a cross stitch kit. I was stunned to put it mildly so instead of finishing another Xmas project I started last year I am now stitching another Santa, still in shock though


9 comments:

stitchersanon said...

aw..that is so sweet. Gonna get my hubby to read this post; give him the hint lol

Tracey said...

I read this to my hubby, he said "It's the boobs." LOL So classy..

Angela said...

The Haed looks like a lifetine project to me. Well it would be if I was doing it LOL.

Just seen that santa in a LNS it is lovely.

stitchersanon said...

My 14 year old SON says he would like the mermaid one. I cannot thing why ;-(

CindyMae said...

Love the LK finish and look forward to seeing the new kit stitched up, what a sweety DH to do that. Wonder what he done wrong? LOL, just kidding!

Srinity said...

LK Santa in his pyjamas is cute! :) And for the HAED, it is a great looking ship but I think I go with the others on this one and think the boobs might have something to do with your hubby liking it. ;) I'll be looking forward on seeing your wip pics.
That was a wonderful gift from your hubby. Mine would not know what to buy. :) But he is very supporting and always remembers to armire my finished projects.

lenna said...

I am sure it is the boobs! Who has boobs like that? And who likes ships anyway?
She will be breath taking when she is done. I do love her as I love mermaids the most of all the stitches. That is why I have not finished one of mine yet! But I shall, soon. I have those to do also.
Lizzie Kate is so darling. I may have to get that one.
How do I post a picture on the Christmas SAL? I am confused!
God Bless ~
Lenna

Cole said...

Wow, that HAED design is gorgeous! And if your husband is anything like my husband.... LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.