Wednesday 18 November 2009

Exchange revealed


Stitching has been a bit on the slow side, and i am still waiting for some threads to continue with Lizzie Kates A good Night, but i did manage to stitch his beard and hats trim with wisper thread.

I also got some more ATCs from Janet and Beth. Thank you i love them!


From Beth:



From Janet.

I can also reveal my Lizzie Kate exchange that i sent to Jan. I am 'borrowing' the pictures that Jan has put on her blog as i forgot to take any pitures of it before i posted it off.
I enjoyed stitching this as it was a excuse to you DMC's satin threads for the first time. I stitched the top of the stocking with wisper thread too and i really was in two minds to keep it or not lol ( i will have to stitch this one again for me) as i think it is really cute!


6 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely stitching.

Janet C said...

You're welcome!
Love your two-sided stitching of the L*K.

Yoyo said...

Poor Santa there...almost looks like Santa the jailbird..took a minute to figure him out. Nice gifts for you, don't ya luv to open those pkgs (LOL). Your LK ornament is darling, did you like using those Satin threads? I found them lots of fun.

Ginnie said...

Santa is looking good, I am working on my LK Christmas stitching this week, but used just DMC threads...! Hope your awaited threads arrive soon.

Carla said...

Your santa is coming along great!
Lovely Christmas ornies!

The wife of bold said...

Wow aren't you talented!! I haven't a clue how to stitch a thing but that jolly holiday one is beautiful. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog :)