Saturday 3 January 2009

I Have Been Tagged! ( just a while ago)

I was laid in bed last night and for some time i have had a nagging feeling that i had something to do and could i think what it was , could i hell as like. last night it dawned on me. BW tagged me. I was like oh deary me ( well not exactly but you get the drift lol)So I am so sorry i forget everything since the fire, as nic says DOH!



The rules:Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.

Post it on your blog Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.



My Photo is nothing stitchy cause everything was lost in the fire, as you can see i lived in a building site for months, thankfully it doesn't look like that now, but its a tip a the moment, piles of clothes away as I'm washing ready to get ready for work on Monday.





so the 5 people that i have tagged are:

Karen

Kelly

Selina

Sally

Susan (aka Daffycat)

I have just realised that i must have deleted some blogs that i read when i tried to change my theme for Xmas but got fed up of all the error codes, bloody hell going to go and have a hunt on the web for them now grrrr, bleeding computers

No comments: