Friday 7 August 2009

Happy Dances, New Starts and a Winner ( oh and plenty of pictures)


Yes I am late posting but bloody dial up is a nightmare, anyway I have been stitching all night and every morning to get Marilyn finsihed beofre i go on my hols tomorrow, camping in Cornwall, lovely if its sunny, shite if its raining all day.

Now I have started on Bothy Threads Cut-Thru Gypsy wagon, I am taking this on holiday so i might have a bit more done when i get back.I also got this adorable pinkeep from Becky, I love the fabric she chose for the back, I really enjoyed this exchange, so i have signed up for round two

And I can finally reveal the first pin keep i stitched for the Lizzie Kate exchange, think i got carried away with the pins though., and i hope its the case of practise makes perfect.!!!!


And here is another ATC i stitched for Marie way over in Australia.


And finally the winner of the goodies from my 100th post giveaway is......... LORI!!!!, so email me your address ( email address is in my profile) and i will post them off to you as soon as i get back from my hols!!!

Would you believe it has took me nearly two hours to load all the pictures on here today, and i should be packing not surfing, oh well.

18 comments:

Stitching Kath said...

well done on finishing marilyn you deserve a gold medal for stitching her on black.

have a lovely holiday in cornwall no matter what the weather.

Ginnie said...

Marilyn looks great and I am looking forward to seeing your Cut Thru piece after your hols. We are off to Dorset tomorrow so lets hope the sun shines from there to Cornwall!

Tracey said...

Beautiful finishes and gifts!! And congrats Lori!

staci said...

Congrats on all the wonderful stitching and finishing!!!

CindyMae said...

Marilyn looks fantastic! Great job and congrats on the gorgeous finish! Love all the items and your first pin keep turned out awesome! Great job! Love the ATC!!!

Janet C said...

Congrts on finishing Marilyn! The pinkeeps are lovely too! Enjoy your holidays!

Angela said...

Marilyn looks great.

Congrats to the winner.

Have great time in Cornwall, my son's just back from a camping trip there and he loved it.

Jan said...

Marilyn is fabulous. I don't think you used too many pins in the pinkeep LOL! The backing fabric is so pretty.
Have a good holiday.

Tammy said...

Marilyn is absolutely stunning! I love it!

stitchersanon said...

Marilyn looks fantastic and I absolutely love the pin keeps...beautiful!
Have a lovely holiday '-)

tkdquintmom said...

Marilyn turned out beautiful as I knew she would (no worries on that line, eh?)...you are SO lucky on that pinkeep! So pretty...
I love the 'no place like home' you did...I stitched that one up for my sister!

tkdquintmom said...

Oh and I feel SO stupid!!!! I just realized that I won your giveaway!...for some reason it didn't dawn on me at first!!! Wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH!...wow I need to wake up!

Kathy said...

Wow, Marilyn is stunning. great job. I love you LK finish. Absolutely adorable.

I hope your holidays are fabulous! HAve a wonderful time.

Cole said...

Marilyn looks amazing, what a beauty!

Deanne J said...

Great stiching

Unknown said...

awesome job on Marilyn! Hi there! I see that you like cross stitching too, lol! Thought I'd let you know that I have a nice sized Christmas freebie that I have put up for everyone. Look forward to you stopping
by! Enjoy!

Leeanne

Babs said...

They look nice. Isn't there another way for internet near you?

Greetings, Babs

Maggie said...

Congrats on your Marilyn finish, she looks wonderful!

Hope you had a great holiday