Tuesday 9 December 2008

Is This The Strangest Thing You Have Seen Stitched?


ok as I was looking for a picture on the tinternet for the newston's law pic I am doing I come across this on google I put in newton, cross stitch and lets celebrate and this is what I come up with.


I have seen some things that has been cross stitched before but the female reproductive system is I think the strangest that I have seen.


So I was wondering what's the strangest thing you have seen that has been stitched?

6 comments:

Karen said...

hmmmm not sure that would ever get into a well maybe pile lol wonder if they did a matching piece for the male parts lol and no I am not going to look

Heather said...

ummm... I just don't know what to say about that. It's certainly the weirdest thing I've ever seen stitched.

Anonymous said...

Wow, for sure this the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Felicity said...

Gracious me! Very odd. Does one frame it and put it on the living room wall?

Bex said...

what would possess someone to stitch that?! LOL! Hilarious!!!

Christine said...

How bizarre! Can't say I'd want that hanging on my wall