Wednesday 23 October 2013

Simple stitch but taking so long to complete :(


So it's back to Dear Santa, and hopefully I will finish this, this week. I am sooooo slow. I am stitching the bottom in DMC 151 and I love this variegated thread, I wish I had stitch it all in this now :(


I am hoping to  another halloween piece in, but I have had a go at photo manipulation  and I love it! Here is my first attempt at it, yes it's not brilliant but I thought its a start :)

Also the halloween piece that I showed last post I have decided to upload it onto the website as a freebie as I was getting inundated with messages asking for the chart, so far it's had 350 downloads. Wow!!

Happy stitching everyone

Bev x

5 comments:

Justine said...

I love Dear Santa! You are very kind to give the Halloween chart away.

cucki said...

i love dear santa too...
yup you so sweet to give the halloween chart away..
big hugs x

Julie said...

Dear Santa is looking superb.

The Crafty Princess said...

Hey Bev
I have see so many blogs with the freebie Halloween chart. The most recent one was turned into a pillow with little spiders on their webs. It was brilliant. That was very nice of you. I've got Cosmic Love kitted up - I'm just waiting for a break in my life where I can sit and stitch because I know once I start I won't want to do anything else LOL!
xo Alicia

youtubecomactivate said...

If you are facing any problem with YouTube not working your device like TV or Roku etc. so you can contact us. Our YouTube Activate customer care team 24*7 available for resolving your issues furthermore gives the safest solution by simple steps.