Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Simple stitch but taking so long to complete :(


So it's back to Dear Santa, and hopefully I will finish this, this week. I am sooooo slow. I am stitching the bottom in DMC 151 and I love this variegated thread, I wish I had stitch it all in this now :(


I am hoping to  another halloween piece in, but I have had a go at photo manipulation  and I love it! Here is my first attempt at it, yes it's not brilliant but I thought its a start :)

Also the halloween piece that I showed last post I have decided to upload it onto the website as a freebie as I was getting inundated with messages asking for the chart, so far it's had 350 downloads. Wow!!

Happy stitching everyone

Bev x

4 comments:

Justine said...

I love Dear Santa! You are very kind to give the Halloween chart away.

cucki said...

i love dear santa too...
yup you so sweet to give the halloween chart away..
big hugs x

Julie said...

Dear Santa is looking superb.

The Crafty Princess said...

Hey Bev
I have see so many blogs with the freebie Halloween chart. The most recent one was turned into a pillow with little spiders on their webs. It was brilliant. That was very nice of you. I've got Cosmic Love kitted up - I'm just waiting for a break in my life where I can sit and stitch because I know once I start I won't want to do anything else LOL!
xo Alicia