Monday 11 February 2013

First Post Of 2013, shame on me!

You know it's been a while since you have done something online when you can't remember your password to get back on. After numerous attempts I can finally post. Why have I not blogged in what seems like months? ( probably because it is) Because there has been nothing to show. My stitching bug went on the back burner while I was busy being mum, wife, supervisor , taxi driver, cook, carer, cleaner and baby sitter when I did have me time I was busy charting.
However I picked the needle up again this weekend and had progress!
First I found a way of stitching comfy with my millennium frame making it so I can stitch with both hands( very important with me being such a slow stitcher) and I started a piece called All That Remains , not sure if you can make out what it is yet but it's part if the eye and face, so tonight I am just going to relax and stitch for the evening, and I can see how much I get done with my new found way :)

Happy stitching everyone!

4 comments:

McKenna C. said...

It looks very nice! Sorry you're so busy. :\

cucki said...

Looking so pretty x

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see some of your stitching again =) Your new start looks very promising =)
It sounds like life didn't give you much time for stitching and I dearly hope that will change soon (and that your stitchy bug will stay with you). It's great to hear that you can stitch with both hands now. I love my Millenium frame because stitching with both hands is so easy with it =)

Julie said...

How lovely your stitching bug has come home ... a great start to a new project.