Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Dance Time - Finally

Yes, i have been stitching, but not much as it seems since i have moved all i do is work get home tidy house go to bed early and i am up at 4 for work again, stitching seemed to have stopped.
But one reason is this little thing, I have finally finished it, well all I am doing anyway.

I didn't enjoy stitching this, and i was determined not to stitch anything else till i did, yes i know its stupid, but if i had put it aside I would have never finished it, so I am going to find a frame for it and get it to my sisters as soon as possible as I am sick of seeing it!

Mermmie has been screaming out to me every time i saw her, so tonight after my 8 hours stuck in a meeting. she will have some stitches put in her!

Well my goals are some what unrealistic but i have done at least one.

3 comments:

Vani said...

Yea! Happy dance! Congrats on your finish!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. Sorry you didn't enjoy stitching it. I must admit I don't think I would have either. Your sister is very lucky.

Joysze said...

Congrats on the finish. It's darling!!!