Tuesday 2 November 2010

Shopping Spree revealed and a few progress pictures

Well I made a start on the baby sampler, as i thought the christening was in a few weeks, but that's been put on hold so there is no rush now, so i will work on it once a month, so i am classing this as Novembers work.

I can also reveal what i bought on my shopping spree ( without even leaving the house)

Yes it is a Mirabilia's  Royal Holiday and Lizzie Kate's Christmas Rules, in the kit for Royal Holiday i got Linen fabric, which to be honest i hate stitching on, so i have ordered some from Silkweaver, I am hoping that it wont take too long to come, as i cant wait to get started on her, but i did start on Lizzie kate's Christmas Rules.

Its stitched on 28ct Ivory Jazlyn, which i love stitching on, definitely my fabric now i want to stitch on.


I have also stitched some more of DOTF, did a few days on it. You can actually see some of the antique white now, the blue is next to it.
Here is a quick update of my mermmie, still not got page 3 finished but i am stitching page four too, i have a pile or ironing that needs to be done, but i cant put her down!

And finally here is what i bought from HAED....


By Randal Spangler, Home is Where The Magic Is... a meer 48 pages of charts, yes this is one serious long term project, and then i bought this...

Vixie by Hannah Lynn. I bought both in colour chart format and i love them, now when they will get started on i have no idea. 


10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely new stash. Lovely progress on your WIPs.

Joysze said...

Awesome stash, Bev!!! :D Great progress on the HAED WIPs, Christmas Rules is looking good and the baby sampler is so adorable!!!

Claire said...

Wow lots of stitching done.I love all the new stash.

Carla said...

Lots of lovely projects! The Forever Friends teddy is adorable ♥
Love ypur new HAEDs specially Hannah Lynn's Vixie :)

Fiona said...

I am loving that Vixie design...may have to check it out for myself lol progress is looking good as are your stash editions :)

Chars said...

Awesome new stash...and such a wonderful start and progress on all of your projects :)

Julie said...

Lovely baby sampler, these teddy's are so cute

Nice stash too and great progress on the WIP's

Sally said...

Lovely progress on your WIP. Nice new stash too! Love the vixen chart. So pretty.

Anonymous said...

lovely new stash, i love those lk christmas rules, there on my wish list
I love the forever friends baby sampler it is beautiful
you have some wonderful stitching on your blog

Lisa said...

You've got some lovely new stash there, and those HAED's are gorgeous.
I love the Christmas Rules that you got, think I might have to add that to the wish list soon.