Wednesday 15 July 2009

Can I Buy Another Pc Stitch Darling, pleaseeeee?

I have been busy stitching for exchanges so no pictures to show, besides I'm on dial up at the moment so i don't have the time to sit and wait for them to upload, i just have to somehow finish off my piece from the Lizzie Kate Exchange, but the ideas are slow coming.
i also am a bit pissed off today, as yes i know i am slow sometimes, but i thought i would have a go at designing a pattern to stitch a wedding card for someone so i thought i would use PC Stitch that I treated myself to last year, it wasn't till i had hunted for it everywhere for 2 hours AND been down to my dads in case i had left it there, that i remembered that i had lost it in the house fire,oh Bloody Hell!, just mentioned it in passing to my hubby that its gone, and he said
'Your not buying it again we cant afford!'
GRRRRR wait till he wants to buy some cigs from his brother, what do you want to bet he says he can get them, what an Arse!!!
Rant over now, will try and catch up on the blogs after nearly a month away, when hopefully i am back on broadband and i can bury the dial up back in the stone age- how did we manage before broadband? now I'm off to see if i can see a cheap disc of PC stitch on eBay ( that's if the page loads some time tonight)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pcstitch.com/

You can download a version of it on the above link :) Hope it is of some help!

Unknown said...

Congrats, I love the new layout, the use of tags is great . NICE!

--
Venus
Best Affordable Security

Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV