Sunday 5 April 2009

The Trilogys Dancing Along.


The Trilogy's Easter Line Up
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen, Summer Khaki


Time to get my dancing shoes on as i have finished, The Trilogys Easter Line Up.

I have now to find a frame that will fit, so eventually i can change them all around as i have decided to do the entire range, so I have now moved on to Lizzie Kates Easter Sampler.

I will be drawing the winning name out for this chart tomorrow when i get home at 5, so you still have time to leave a comment on the previous post if you would like to enter. I was surprised how easy and quick it was to stitch, and its the first time i have stitched on 32ct and i thought it would be harder to stitch but it was a doddle, but i really need to invest in a daylight light or even a bulb.

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on a really cute finish! ***happy dance***

Sally said...

Congratulations on your finish Bev! It's so cute!

Virpi said...

Looks really nice.

CindyMae said...

That turned out fantastic! I love it, great job!